English Translation for èkwù
Synonyms : èkwù
è + kwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èkwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : èkwù
Spelling & word formation : èkwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system