English Translation for èkwù
Synonyms : èkwù
è + kwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èkwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : èkwù
Spelling & word formation : èkwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach