English Translation for èkwù
Synonyms : èkwù
è + kwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èkwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : èkwù
Spelling & word formation : èkwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The Igala Kingdom