English Translation for ẹ́kwa
Synonyms : ẹ́kwa
ẹ + ́kwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́kwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́kwa
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́kwa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ITA IGALA 2
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS