English Translation for àkwóbì
Synonyms : àkwóbì
à + kwó + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkwóbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkwóbì
Spelling & word formation : àkwóbì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience