English Translation for àkwóbì
Synonyms : àkwóbì
à + kwó + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkwóbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkwóbì
Spelling & word formation : àkwóbì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)