English Translation for àkwéfunw
Synonyms : àkwéfunw
à + kwé + fu + nw
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkwéfunw
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkwéfunw
Spelling & word formation : àkwéfunw
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system