English Translation for ákwúlọ
Synonyms : ákwúlọ
á + kwú + lọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákwúlọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákwúlọ
Spelling & word formation : ákwúlọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Igala Kingdom
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS