English Translation for ékwo-ánẹ̀
Synonyms : ékwo-ánẹ̀
é + kwo + á + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékwo-ánẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékwo-ánẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ékwo-ánẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – U
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – O