English Translation for úkwu
Synonyms : úkwu
ú + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úkwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : úkwu
Spelling & word formation : úkwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ukwu)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)