English Translation for ákwu-òká
Synonyms : ákwu-òká
á + kwu + ò + ká +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákwu-òká
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákwu-òká
Spelling & word formation : ákwu-òká
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – A
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala