English Translation for àkwu
Synonyms : àkwu
à + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkwu
Spelling & word formation : àkwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence