English Translation for kìwéwe
Synonyms : kìwéwe
kì + wé + we +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : kìwéwe
Word Structure - Contracted form : kìwéwe
Spelling & word formation : kìwéwe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ki)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Phonology
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala