English Translation for àkóya
Synonyms : àkóya
à + kó + ya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkóya
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkóya
Spelling & word formation : àkóya
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.