English Translation for élẹ
Synonyms : élẹ
é + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : élẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : élẹ
Spelling & word formation : élẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relational opposites in Igala language