English Translation for élẹ́
Synonyms : élẹ́
é + lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : élẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : élẹ́
Spelling & word formation : élẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – A
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Igala Kingdom
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE