English Translation for élọ
Synonyms : élọ
é + lọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : élọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : élọ
Spelling & word formation : élọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The Igala Kingdom
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY