English Translation for ẹ̀lú
Synonyms : ẹ̀lú
ẹ + ̀lú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀lú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀lú
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀lú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language