English Translation for ìlè
Synonyms : ìlè
ì + lè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìlè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìlè
Spelling & word formation : ìlè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- History of Igalapedia Project
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS