English Translation for ìlè
Synonyms : ìlè
ì + lè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìlè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìlè
Spelling & word formation : ìlè
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)