English Translation for ólí
Synonyms : ólí
ó + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ólí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ólí
Spelling & word formation : ólí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Orthography
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)