English Translation for ólí
Synonyms : ólí
ó + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ólí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ólí
Spelling & word formation : ólí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala