English Translation for ólí
Synonyms : ólí
ó + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ólí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ólí
Spelling & word formation : ólí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)