English Translation for àlá
Synonyms : àlá
à + lá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àlá
Word Structure - Contracted form : àlá
Spelling & word formation : àlá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)