English Translation for òló
Synonyms : òló
ò + ló +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òló
Word Structure - Contracted form : òló
Spelling & word formation : òló
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).