English Translation for ùlà
Synonyms : ùlà
ù` + là +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùlà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùlà
Spelling & word formation : ùlà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ula)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration