English Translation for álẹ́
Synonyms : álẹ́
á + lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : álẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : álẹ́
Spelling & word formation : álẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE