English Translation for ùlù
Synonyms : ùlù
ù` + lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùlù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùlù
Spelling & word formation : ùlù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – E