English Translation for álù
Synonyms : álù
á + lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : álù
Word Structure - Contracted form : álù
Spelling & word formation : álù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo