English Translation for àìlò
Synonyms : àìlò
à + ì + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìlò
Spelling & word formation : àìlò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language