English Translation for ólí-égbẹ́
Synonyms : ólí-égbẹ́
ó + lí + é + gbẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ólí-égbẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ólí-égbẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ólí-égbẹ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach