English Translation for íl 'ojí-ekpikpa
Synonyms : íl 'ojí-ekpikpa
í + lọ + o + jí + e + kpi + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íl 'ojí-ekpikpa
ílọ ojí ekpikpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : íl 'ojí-ekpikpa
Spelling & word formation : íl 'ojí-ekpikpa
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella