English Translation for ólí-ugàlà
Synonyms : ólí-ugàlà
ó + lí + u + gà + là +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ólí-ugàlà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ólí-ugàlà
Spelling & word formation : ólí-ugàlà
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme