English Translation for àìlò
Synonyms : àìlò
à + ì + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìlò
Spelling & word formation : àìlò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language