English Translation for àìlò
Synonyms : àìlò
à + ì + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìlò
Spelling & word formation : àìlò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – U
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience