English Translation for àìlò
Synonyms : àìlò
à + ì + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìlò
Spelling & word formation : àìlò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Igala alphabet – I
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Igala Kingdom
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)