English Translation for éla
Synonyms : éla
é + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éla
Word Structure - Contracted form : éla
Spelling & word formation : éla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language