English Translation for ẹ́la
Synonyms : ẹ́la
ẹ + ́la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́la
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́la
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́la
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – I
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach