English Translation for óla
Synonyms : óla
ó + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óla
Word Structure - Contracted form : óla
Spelling & word formation : óla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo