English Translation for ẹ́la-efoko
Synonyms : ẹ́la-efoko
ẹ + ́la + e + fo + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́la-efoko
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́la-efoko
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́la-efoko
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Igala Kingdom
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ITA IGALA 2