English Translation for lamányú
Synonyms : lamányú
la + má + nyú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : lamányú
Word Structure - Contracted form : lamányú
Spelling & word formation : lamányú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (la)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach