English Translation for álòdàmá
Synonyms : álòdàmá
á + lò + dà + má +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : álòdàmá
Word Structure - Contracted form : álòdàmá
Spelling & word formation : álòdàmá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- ITA IGALA 2
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ