English Translation for éle-òkòkòlò
Synonyms : éle-òkòkòlò
é + le + ò + kò + kò + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éle-òkòkòlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : éle-òkòkòlò
Spelling & word formation : éle-òkòkòlò
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – A
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs