English Translation for ále-òkòkòlò
Synonyms : ále-òkòkòlò
á + le + ò + kò + kò + lò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ále-òkòkòlò
Word Structure - Contracted form : ále-òkòkòlò
Spelling & word formation : ále-òkòkòlò
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION