English Translation for àle
Synonyms : àle
à + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àle
Word Structure - Contracted form : àle
Spelling & word formation : àle
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ITA IGALA 2
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – O