English Translation for élebọ-nalo
Synonyms : élebọ-nalo
é + le + bọ + na + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : élebọ-nalo
Word Structure - Contracted form : élebọ-nalo
Spelling & word formation : élebọ-nalo
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- ITA IGALA 2
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.