English Translation for èlìfò
Synonyms : èlìfò
è + lì + fò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èlìfò
Word Structure - Contracted form : èlìfò
Spelling & word formation : èlìfò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)