English Translation for èlìfò
Synonyms : èlìfò
è + lì + fò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èlìfò
Word Structure - Contracted form : èlìfò
Spelling & word formation : èlìfò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES