English Translation for àlìfia
Synonyms : àlìfia
à + lì + fi + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àlìfia
Word Structure - Contracted form : àlìfia
Spelling & word formation : àlìfia
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- History of Igalapedia Project