English Translation for ẹ̀lẹ́gbẹ
Synonyms : ẹ̀lẹ́gbẹ
ẹ + ̀lẹ + ́gbẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀lẹ́gbẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀lẹ́gbẹ
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀lẹ́gbẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language