English Translation for òlùgbanà
Synonyms : òlùgbanà
ò + lù` + gba + nà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òlùgbanà
Word Structure - Contracted form : òlùgbanà
Spelling & word formation : òlùgbanà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)