English Translation for éliẹ
Synonyms : éliẹ
é + li + ẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éliẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : éliẹ
Spelling & word formation : éliẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System