English Translation for éliẹ
Synonyms : éliẹ
é + li + ẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éliẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : éliẹ
Spelling & word formation : éliẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – O
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – A
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION