English Translation for óli
Synonyms : óli
ó + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óli
Word Structure - Contracted form : óli
Spelling & word formation : óli
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Igala Kingdom
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – U