English Translation for óli
Synonyms : óli
ó + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óli
Word Structure - Contracted form : óli
Spelling & word formation : óli
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS