English Translation for élile
Synonyms : élile
é + li + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : élile
Word Structure - Contracted form : élile
Spelling & word formation : élile
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration