English Translation for ẹliuyọ
Synonyms : ẹliuyọ
ẹ + li + u + yọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹliuyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹliuyọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹliuyọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala