English Translation for ẹliuyọ
Synonyms : ẹliuyọ
ẹ + li + u + yọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹliuyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹliuyọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹliuyọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Igala alphabet – I
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets