English Translation for èlìká
Synonyms : èlìká
è + lì + ká +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èlìká
Word Structure - Contracted form : èlìká
Spelling & word formation : èlìká
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)