English Translation for úlóko
Synonyms : úlóko
ú + ló + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úlóko
Word Structure - Contracted form : úlóko
Spelling & word formation : úlóko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ulo)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Phonology
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – U
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2